Friday, July 18, 2008

RAGBRAI 2008

Well.... we are leaving for Ragbrai tomorrow morning & I am quite nervous about the new adventure. I am excited about the experience but am a little nervous on the biking. I haven't been on my bike at all for about the past month so am hoping I can complete the whole thing. I DO NOT WANT TO SAG! Everytime I think about the bike ride across Iowa, I think of the movie Bucket List. I will be able to cross this off my list but am hoping I don't kick the bucket along the way.

It will be a great adventure & I'm sure ALOT of fun but the nerves are kicking in. It will be pretty cool since the route is going close to my hometown and having helped with the flooding in Cedar Rapids last week, it may work to hook up w/some friends I made there as well.

Beautiful sights & wonderful people..... do we have to do all that pedaling though?

See ya on the road!

No comments: