Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who would've thunk??

It's day 3 of RAGBRAI and this is my first night of posting on the blog. I'm proud to say that I've biked every single day and all of the miles (not counting the 3 hills, I walked up w/my bike - 2 the first day & 1 yesterday). Now that I've got my biking legs back in order, I'm hoping will be good for rest of the tour. It's been a wonderful experience (notice that I'm saying this after the bike riding is done for the day) :)
Yesterday, I'm not going to lie... there were ALOT of hills & some of them were a b*%! but we got through it & have a good sense of accomplishment that I was able to do it.
When people heard I was doing RAGBRAI, one of their first thoughts... "Are you crazy?" and "Man, I heard that's pretty wild." Well I must be a party pooper because I'm so exhausted at night, I drink 1 beer and then it's bed at 9 PM to be up and going at 5:30 AM. I can't be all that crazy because there is 10,000+ other crazy people out there with me.
4 days left, 200 miles down & 270ish miles left to go. :)

No comments: